Milton District Hospital, 725 Bronte St S, Milton
Transformation of this outdoor space is currently in progress. Serenity Garden at the Milton Hospital was one of the Milton & District Horticultural Society (MDHS) major projects in 2018. We are looking forward to the official opening in June 2019.
Designed by MDHS, the Hospital’s new Garden will be developed in an area that is accessible to patients, families, visitors and hospital staff. It will offer a peaceful, zen-like atmosphere with beautiful trees, shrubs and benches where people can sit and reflect, visit and talk, or just take a break in beautiful surroundings. There will be a water feature, statuary and many seasonal flowers.
WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP
Of the $30,000 needed to plan, construct and plant the garden, we have successfully raised half, or $15,000. This includes $10,000 raised through events put on by the Horticultural Society members. We need your help to raise the remaining $15,000. The majority of the construction is underway with local companies. The planting and maintenance of the garden will be done by volunteers from the Milton & District Horticultural Society.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Cash donations can be made online. Make a difference today, Donate NOW.
Send payment via Interac e-Transfer, Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also consider Sponsorship opportunities to gain exposure through permanent recognition in the garden, as well as promotion at local MDHS community events and members only meetings, please email Grace Moores, at email@example.com for all the details.
- How sponsorship can help to promote your businesses?
- Exposure on our website and Facebook to over 700 followers.
- Advertising to over 200 members in our newsletters, annual yearbook (which is kept and referred to all year round) and our Garden Tour brochure for the public.
- Promotion at local MDHS community events and members only meetings.
- Gain long term exposure through naming rights (for a major donation) or permanent recognition in the garden.
For further details on sponsorship packages, email Grace Moores, Vice President MDHS at firstname.lastname@example.org