“The Secret Gardens of Milton Tour 2019”
Presented by the Milton & District Horticultural Society
Sunday July 7th, 2019, 10am to 5pm
Take a tour through nine, gorgeous, town and country gardens. Four gardens in town and four in the country. The ninth garden showcases the brand new Milton Hospital “Serenity Garden’, planted and maintained by the Society’s volunteers. One of the many community gardens the Society looks after to help beautify Milton.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Tour some of the Milton’s beautiful private gardens
- Converse with our experienced Horticulture Society’s members
- Discover useful insights on design and planting ideas
- Soak up and enjoy the beauty of the gardens
This self-guided tour comes with a booklet describing the gardens and driving route suggestions. Start where you choose and proceed at your own pace. The tour takes place rain or shine (no refunds are offered as this is a fundraiser for the not-for-profit Society).
Stop for lunch at a favorite restaurant along the route; several are included in the booklet. Take time to enjoy each garden.
You can buy your ticket three ways:
- Online – Early Bird Tickets for $15.00 each can be purchased online from snapd Milton .
On the day of the Tour, Sunday, July 7th, bring your e-ticket to Springridge Farm, 7256 Bell School Line, Milton, between 9:30 am and 1 pm to be redeemed for your garden tour booklet which includes a coupon for a free coffee and muffin, compliments of Springridge Farm.
- In person – Early Bird Tickets for $15 each can be purchased, after June 14th till July 6th, in Milton at:
* La Rose Bakery, 327 Bronte Street
* The Flower Mill, 141B Main Street
Tickets bought from La Rose or The Flower Mill will be the actual tour booklet describing the gardens and driving route suggestions. Start where you choose and proceed at your own pace.
- On the Day of the Tour ONLY, Sunday, July 7th, from 9:30 am to 1 pm, tickets will be $20 each (cash, credit or debit accepted) in person at Springridge Farm, 7256 Bell School Line.
You’ll get your garden tour booklet which includes a coupon for a free coffee and muffin, compliments of Springridge Farm, which is halfway between the gardens in town and in the country.